I have one full day left and my kids are off to school.  Its so hard to believe that summer is coming to and end.  The kids say they are ready for school to start.  They miss their friends, activities, the routine.   I , on the other hand, am not ready for them to go back!  Normally at this time of the year I can't wait for them to start school.  For some reason, this summer flew by.  I feel like I just didnt get to do the things I wanted to do with them:)


Jayden is 17 now and will be a JUNIOR--holy shit!!!  How can that be????????



Rylee is going to be an 8th grader and will be 14 in October.  WOW!!!!!!  She will be driving next--eeekkk!




Mayson is 5 now but going to do one more year of pre-school.  We have decided that is the best for her.  Sure she knows her letters, numbers, shapes, colors, word wall words, etc....BUT, she is so tiny, speech delayed, fine motor is not there.  You know, all the great perks of good ol Down syndrome!  Giving her one more year of getting those perfected will also give her a better chance of succeeding in kindergarten the following year.   She will go Mon-Thurs from 9 am -3 pm.   I will miss her:(



This summer will end with many changes ahead in our future......Here is to my last day of summer with my kids!!!

date Tuesday, August 16, 2011

0 comments to “ ”