It's hard to believe we are parents of three! I don't know where the time has gone. Jayden will be 12 in July.. Geez, it seems like I just caught him peeing on the tree when being potty trained! Rylee is 8 going on 16 and I don't know how any of us will make it when she really becomes a teenager! Sweet baby Mayson.. well she is an angel! She is the best baby and even though she has been blessed with an extra chromosome, we think she is perfect! She has truly blessed our family!!

date Monday, May 01, 2006

2 comments to “Our Three....”

  1. Anonymous
    8:40 AM

    I enjoyed reading your blog. It's the latest form of scrapbooking. Keep it up!

  1. Anonymous
    2:54 PM

    Hi guys,
    Sorry we missed Mayson's baptizim. I want the three of you Jayden, Rylee, Mayson to always remember that your Auntie Pam loves you very much. Hope to see you soon.

    Love,
    Aunt Pam