See this horrible mess? It wasnt just on my mommy's counter. It was also all over the floor too!!!


But I sure had fun making the mess!!


I just love my baths!!

date Wednesday, February 07, 2007

15 comments to “See that mess?”

  1. Melissa @ Banana Migraine
    3:02 PM

    She is such a doll!!! It looks like she really enjoys her bathtime! d does too. :)

  1. Anonymous
    6:23 PM

    Mess is always fun. That's my -- and my 3-year old's and 1-year -- old's philosophy. Of course, my wife thinks otherwise. Good thing we outnumber her.


    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

  1. Unknown
    8:51 PM

    Oh I love it!! I remeber when Shaylee was small enough to put into the sink. Mayson is just too cute!!!!

  1. Kitty
    10:35 PM

    That's one mess I don't mind cleaning up! Bathtimes are such bliss!

  1. Kitty
    10:36 PM

    Well that's one mess I don't mind cleaning up, pure bathtime bliss! (Now when 10 yr olds swamp the bathroom that's another story :P )

  1. Christina M
    12:56 AM

    She looks so happy :-)
    Vince also loves his baths, and it sure makes it a lot easier when they can sit for themselves. I usually let Bookie give thebath when he gets home fr work - that way he also gets the benefits of cleaning up the floor afterwards, smart huh?

  1. Sara
    10:25 AM

    Oh she is just too cute!!!!!

  1. L. Noelle
    10:49 AM

    Fantastic Pictures! Stop by and say hi! :)Noelle

  1. Michelle
    4:31 PM

    someone is enjoying her bath time!

  1. Michelle
    4:33 PM

    I'm not sure if my comment went through the first time, sorry if you get this twice!

    Someone looks like they were enjoying their bath!

  1. Anonymous
    11:55 PM

    cute cute cute! Mayson is just so squeezable! :)

  1. Anonymous
    7:47 PM

    Hey, Parker gets his baths in the sink too!

  1. Kari
    11:59 AM

    Mayson is so adorable! I'm sure cleaning the mess was well worth it in the end. Great Photos!

  1. Brandee
    6:56 PM

    She is just the cutest baby girl in the world, Amy!!!

  1. jotcr2
    4:41 AM

    Bathtime is funtime in our hosue too. Mayson is adorable.