Easter was a 2 day event here. On Saturday we did a Easter egg hunt inside due to the lovely Iowa cold and wind. Easter morning we headed to my gramas in my hometown. Several of my aunt and uncles, cousins and 2nd cousins were there. I am so fortunate to still be able to go to gramas for holidays! Its so great knowing that our kids get to enjoy the holidays like I did as a kid growing up! Grama had a Easter egg hunt for them too. Wow. are we LOADED with candy here!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Holiday!

date Monday, April 09, 2007

4 comments to “Easter....”

  1. The Mom
    2:16 PM

    Looks like you guys had fun! Sometimes I like inside easter egg hunts better - they're definitely warmer on those cold blustery spring days! Your kids are beautiful!!!

  1. L. Noelle
    8:08 AM

    Fantastic Pictures, Amy! Thanks so much for sharing, it looks like you all had a wonderful day!

  1. Unknown
    9:58 AM

    Great Easter pictures, looks like lots of fun!

  1. Pam
    7:06 PM

    Oh Amy she is so sweet. I am glad you had a good easter. I missed seeing that lil face while I was gone! Thanks!!