Back on February 22nd, a sweet baby boy earned his angel wings. His name was Mikey. I knew Mikey and his mom through the T21 forum I belong too. The people on that forum are my second family. I think of Mikey and his mom Danielle and their family all the time. What they went through and what they still go through on a daily basis, knowing sweet Mikey is in Heaven. My friend Connie posted this beautiful song and pictures of Mikey on her blog and I asked her I could copy it as well in honor Mikey. I thought, wouldnt it be great if we all had him on our blog? If any of you would like to do the same, please do! It would be wonderful seeing sweet Mikey's face all over on blogs in his honor.....This is for you Mikey!!!!!



Dancing with the Angels by Monk & Neagle

Memories surround me
But sadness has found me
I’d do anything for more time
Never before has someone meant more
And I can’t get you out of my mind
There is so much that I don’t understand
But I know

You’re dancing with the angels
Walking in new life
You’re dancing with the angels
Heaven fills your eyes
Now that you’re dancing with the angels

You had love for your family
Love for all people
Love for the Father, and Son
Your heart will be heard
In your unspoken words
Through generations to come
There is so much that I don’t understand
But I know you’re dancing with the angels…

We’re only here for such a short time
So I’m gonna stand up
Shout out And sing Hallelujah
One day I’ll see you again

date Tuesday, April 10, 2007

1 comments to “In honor of Mikey.....”

  1. Anonymous
    4:37 PM

    Amy,
    Thank you so much for remembering my little guy. I miss him so much and it means so much to have him remembered. I love the picts of your kids, especially little Mayson. I am so lucky to have found the board and friends like you. God bless your family.

    -Danielle Mikey's Mom