Gabi was so cute in her piggys and pink. In honor of her, here is Mayson in her piggys and pink... Anyone out there that has a little girl please do the same and post it on your blog too!! boys are welcome to give pigs and pink a try as well!!!
we love you Gabi!!

date Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7 comments to “This is for you sweet Gabi!!”

  1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
    11:56 AM

    So glad you did it, too! Mayson always makes my heart melt! She'd make Micah's Gabi proud, I'm sure!

  1. Anonymous
    2:12 PM
  1. Michelle
    10:06 PM

    Oh how sweet! I wish I had seen Shannon's message about this in the morning before I was getting Kayla ready for school!

  1. Kitty, Nathanael's Mom
    10:43 PM

    awww how sweet..too bad I have recently cut Nathanael's hair. I could have my girls do it though!

  1. RK
    8:08 PM

    Adorable... I tried to get Braska's into pigtails, but there wasn't quite enough.

  1. Kei
    6:17 PM

    So Sweet!!!!

    By the way, you've been tagged!! See the post on my blog for the rules.

  1. jotcr2
    6:20 AM

    That is really nice - I am going to also.