My friend over at Banana Migraine has the neatest thing going each week on her blog called Holiday Traditions. Well, since iam a little behind iam going to combine mine all together as one.. (hope thats ok melissa!)
Here are a few pictures of our Christmas tree, decorations, etc... enjoy!!!


Our Tree

Our stocking hung from the fireplace with care!

This flower pot was decorate by my Aunt Karen. It is decoupaged with our faces
on christmas character bodies...so fun!

The red sleigh was my dads when he was little. My great uncle and aunt fixed it up
and gave it to me!

decorations on my hutch

My Christmas Nativity I got when I was confirmed in my church in 9th grade. The creche was made by my Grandpa Jensen. It's very special to me.

Picture of Jayden and Rylee in candlelight.

Our house decorations....


Now leave me a post and lets see your decorations!!!

date Monday, December 10, 2007

11 comments to “christmas decorations....”

  1. Melissa @ Banana Migraine
    8:56 AM

    Of course it's ok - this is a stress free, no rules festival :)

    I love all of your decorations. It's been so fun getting a glimpse of the different ways everyone celebrates.

    I think the sled is my favorite - what a treasure :)

  1. Jodie
    9:00 AM

    I haven't really posted my decorations yet...need to do that! Love yours!! By the way, I LOVE your sofa!!!

  1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
    9:07 AM

    You have some great stuff with special memories attached to them. Love the sleigh. How cool that it was your dad's.

  1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
    12:55 PM

    I hear your freezing your tushie off right now! And without power, too? I hope you all manage to stay warm!

  1. Kelly
    12:53 AM

    Beautiful decorations! I love the sled and the nativity.

  1. Tina
    8:55 AM

    oh! That's so sweet!
    I haven't been to your house in ages.

    Merry Christmas!

  1. Michelle
    5:27 PM

    So lovely! BTW, I just gave you an award! Hugs...

  1. Stephanie
    3:30 PM

    very beautiful Amy!

  1. Christina
    6:24 PM

    Great decor! I love the ribbon on your tree..I may have to try that next year!

  1. jotcr2
    5:14 PM

    Very tasteful. All the decorations look very classy.

  1. Tammy and Parker
    10:34 PM

    Gorgeous! We didn't decorate as much as we usually do, but I do have ours up too.