Oh, the magic of opening that one special gift........
Mayson opening her babydoll from the Santa!

date Friday, December 28, 2007

6 comments to “The Magic..”

  1. jennifergg
    8:54 AM

    She is SO DARN CUTE! It's lucky she's yours, because if she lived at my house I would get nothing done, just smother her with kisses all day...

    Hope you had a wonderful holidays!

  1. Anonymous
    3:14 PM

    Amy that is so cute and I love Rileys PJs...Maymays just sooooo sweet..

  1. Anonymous
    11:57 AM

    Awww, priceless. Your girls are both so cute. I bet it was a blast watching her open all her gifts this year. Hope your Grama is feeling better.

  1. RK
    10:29 PM

    What a great pic of the sisters!

  1. Chris
    9:30 PM

    Hi, I've been checking out your blog for awhile now. Your Mayson is adorable. I don't know what is cuter in that picture. Mayson's face or her sisters.

  1. Kacey Bode
    5:45 PM

    That is such a sweet picture!! Mayson looks so excited!! Plus I just love pictures of siblings being so sweet to eachother!!