My parents are headed to Hawaii next weekend so they came down to visit and brought Mayson an early birthday present---The Dora Chair!!! It fits her perfect and it makes music too. She sits on it and dances and smiles and laughs. She loves it! It will be great for teaching her to get off and on since its the perfect size! It will be great to sit in while watching her signing time movies too!! I think we are gonna LOVE this chair!

date Saturday, January 19, 2008

6 comments to “Gotta Love Dora!”

  1. mom2noah
    11:00 AM

    You gotta love Dora! Mayson is quite the big girl now. I'm glad she enjoys her new birthday present. I'm finding out our kids tend to work best on therapy when they can do it with their toys, not the therapists.
    Can I also say, I absolutely loved our montage, just melted my heart!

  1. Mommy to those Special Ks
    9:14 PM

    That is so cute! Kennedy has a backyardigans chair almost like that!

  1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
    10:04 PM

    You gotta love that beautiful girl in the Dora chair! She looks like she is really enjoying it, too!

  1. Anonymous
    7:11 AM

    Too cute! Mayson sure does fit perfect in that chair!! Just love it!! She is so perfect!!

    Love,
    Corrie

  1. jotcr2
    4:47 AM

    Mayson is looking soooo cute. The chair is cool.

  1. Kacey Bode
    7:12 PM

    That is SO cute!! Looks like she loves it!!