Could my girl get any cuter?? Oh, I could just eat her up!! (I am not biased or anything!!!)

date Tuesday, January 29, 2008

13 comments to “So cute!”

  1. Robin
    11:02 PM

    A perfect angel!!!

  1. Kacey Bode
    1:11 AM

    She is in fact so very cute!!!!

  1. Chris
    6:15 AM

    She is definitely a cutie, no doubt about that!

  1. Melissa @ Banana Migraine
    10:26 AM

    Oh she is so so cute! I can't wait until I can put Delphine's hair in pigtails!!

  1. Christina
    12:24 PM

    She is TOTALLY cute! I would want to eat her up too!!!!

  1. The Parker Family
    8:28 PM

    She is definately a little cutie!!

  1. Melanie
    9:05 PM

    VERY cute!

  1. The Mom
    6:26 AM

    Ohhhh - love that picture Amy! She is soooo darling!!! I can't believe how grown up she is looking these days!!!

  1. Carey
    12:11 PM

    Oh boy, ... I too could just eat her up, she's so beautiful, and that innocent little face?!!! I see some orneryness in there!!! It's coming, you just wait! ha! Looking for an update on the treadmill... at PT?? I hope it went well!

  1. Our Story: Continued
    7:23 PM

    I could eat her up too! She can't get any cuter!

  1. Anonymous
    8:10 PM

    She was always extremely and unusually cute, since she was a baby. Imo.

  1. Alyssa
    8:49 PM

    adorable!

  1. Brandee
    12:49 PM

    Absolutely perfectly gorgeous! I wanna squeeze her!