I got my book,"Roadmap to Holland" in the mail--woo hooo!! I am so excited to read this book! I started it the night I got it and I am only allowing myself to read so much each night because I want it to last! Jennifer is such a wonderful writer and her feelings are like so many parents out there. The book is fascinating to me because my feelings were much different. I can almost feel her thoughts as she found out that Avery had down syndrome and what was going through her head.
Anyway, I wanted to share this story with you. Mayson was crawling around in bed with us while I opened the book for the first time. She kept looking at the books cover photo of Jennifer and Avery and talking to them as if they were alive! It was like there was a connection there.
Thanks Jennifer for such a wonderful story. Your story is touching young and old in so many ways!!!

date Saturday, April 19, 2008

3 comments to “I Got it!!!!”

  1. Stephanie
    6:13 PM

    I am hoping one of our Barnes and Noble bookstores has it in stock when I go to town Monday.

  1. Christina
    6:31 AM

    I have it too and I am loving it!

  1. FBF Rothkopf
    7:35 AM

    it is such a beautiful book! I keep trying to steal a few moments with it in between the holiday cooking.

    And I love that pic of Mayson!

    F