My friend Tammy has a great new blog called 5 minutes for special needs. It is also linked with a great site called 5 minutes for mom. They are taking nominations for a free computer and printer! I would like to nominate my friend Rebecca. She is a single mom of 4 kids and also helping raise her two grandsons. Her youngest daughter has Down Syndrome and she has helped so many of us build beautiful blogs who are apart of the Down Syndrome community-- Donating several hours of her time. Unfortunately, her computer decided to take a hike and she can longer do this. Her computer was also one of her sources of income as well. We all miss Rebecca's own blog and her special writing and pictures and we want her back! A new computer to her would be a dream come true!

date Saturday, August 16, 2008

3 comments to “Free computer!”

  1. Tamara
    8:42 AM

    You've been tagged for an award -

    And - I so hope Rebecca wins the computer!!

  1. Shannon @ Gabi's World
    1:03 PM

    Rebecca would be an awesome recipient of this great prize! I hope she wins it!

  1. Anonymous
    2:48 PM

    awe...shucks.

    I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It really means so much to me.

    Ten more days until I'm officially an Iowan again. :)

    xo xo xxx