The kids and I went back to my hometown this weekend. Hubby had work to do and the kids had a couple teacher in service days, so off we went. We went over to my cousin Shelly's house. He was asleep in his chair when we got there. (He doesnt like to take his thyroid meds!) We got him up and he showed me all the new stuff he got for his room since the flood. It looks great and he is really proud of all his new things! I even got him to put on his Minnesota Vikings shirt for me!
My mom took some picture of us while sitting there visiting. We took a zillion pictures. Some goofy, some serious. Shelly would close his eyes everytime the flash went off. He kept telling me his eyes were open though! haha! He is so fun to be around and I am so glad he is my cousin. He truly is a blessing....

date Monday, October 20, 2008

4 comments to “ ”

  1. Tina
    11:11 AM

    yeah, doesn't that crack you up that he always closes his eyes? It is so hard to get any photos of him with his eyes open! :)

  1. Brigitte
    8:55 PM

    Great Pics Amy!!! He looks so sweet!!!

  1. Our Story: Continued
    11:17 PM

    I wish he was my cousin!! :) It looks like you had a fun visit!!

  1. jennifergg
    3:17 PM

    I wish I'd had a Shelley in my life...what a lucky woman you are!

    xo