This a very hectic and busy week. One to be very proud of though. We are back from State Wrestling tournament and Jayden placed!! He got 8th and I am sooo sooo proud of him and his commitment to the sport. Many people dont realize the intensity of the sport. He is truly amazing!
Miss Rylee is going to be in her School Musical tomorrow and has a solo part. The musical they are doing is called PIRATES! I am so proud of her trying out for the part and I cant wait to see it. She too is also amazing!
Little Miss Mayson's words are really starting to flow. Her new word today is SHIRT. She can say it as plain as day. Now she knows, Shirt, Pants, Socks, Shoes, Hat and diaper. She amazes me everday!!

I will post pictures of the musical after the performance. Here is my boy wrestling at state!!




date Wednesday, April 01, 2009

1 comments to “A week of being a proud mama”

  1. Tammy and Parker
    5:37 PM

    Proud Mama indeed! You should be!