Yup I did it!! I am officially a Juice Plus distributor!! I am pretty excited about this new venture!
The next best thing to fruits & vegetablesGood nutrition takes time and planning. Clinically proven Juice Plus+® helps you bridge the gap between the 7 to 13 servings of fruits and vegetables recommended by The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the nutrition you actually get with your busy schedule.
this little blurp right here got me really interested and that pretty much sold me on it!! My younger 2 are very picky eaters. Not to mention, me as well. OH and all the research. There is tons of research to show the benefits of Juice Plus.
Juice Plus+® is whole food based nutrition, including juice powder concentrates from 17 different fruits, vegetables and grains. Each ingredient is specially selected to provide a broad range of nutritional benefits.
Juice Plus+ is a complement to a healthy diet. Juice Plus+ is the simple, convenient, and inexpensive way to add more nutrition from fruits and vegetables to your diet, every day. Juice Plus+ is supported by clinical research conducted by researchers at leading hospitals and universities around the world and published in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Juice Plus+ is recommended by thousands of doctors and health professionals around the world.
Juice Plus+® contains a wide variety of nutritionally dense fruits and vegetables reduced to juice powder concentrate using a proprietary process. Fruits and vegetables contain many phytonutrients, from such familiar vitamins as vitamin C and beta-carotene, to less widely known antioxidant compounds, including polyphenols and flavonoids. It also includes the carotenoids, beta-cryptoxanthin, and lycopene. Below are a few examples of the broad range of phytonutrients found in fruits and vegetables, but remember that there are many more than those listed here:
- Apple: Pectin along with a variety of polyphenols and other antioxidants
- Acerola Cherry: Vitamin C and anthocyanadins
- Cranberry: Flavonoid and phenolic antioxidants
- Orange: Vitamin C, folate, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Papaya: Vitamin C, potassium, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
- Peach: Vitamin C and several carotenoids
- Pineapple: Vitamin C and bromelain
- Tomato: Vitamin C, polyphenols, and several carotenoids including lycopene
- Oat Bran: Dietary fiber, vitamin E, several B vitamins, and minerals
- Beet: Folate, iron and calcium
- Broccoli: Folate, vitamin C, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and glucosinolates
- Cabbage: Vitamin C, folate, and glucosinolates
- Carrot: Several carotenoids including beta-carotene, along with vitamin E
- Kale: Vitamin C, folate, magnesium, and several carotenoids including beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin
- Parsley: Vitamin C, folate, several carotenoids and flavonols
- Spinach: Folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, several carotenoids, iron, and calcium
- Brown Rice Bran: Dietary fiber, several B vitamins, and minerals