Mayson went over to her best friend, Bella's to play.  They are nine days apart in age and have been best friends since they were a year old.  Not to mention we only leave a few blocks from each other!  I love seeing the two of them interact!

They really do love each other!

Bella working on her awesome fine motor skills!

Mayson was totally into Bella's brothers toys!
We took a golf set over for Bella as a present and the girls tried to play it.  It was so funny watching them try and hit the ball.  They had no idea what golf was... haha
Go Bella!



Help from big sis!

Get it May!!!!!                                                               




My favorite time was just trying to get a nice picture of the two girls together LOOKING AT THE CAMERA SMILING!  I mean come on, that can't be too much to ask.......
They loved on each other for a bit so I did get some cute ones.

But I still never got what I wanted.....  
This one, well, I have no idea what they were doing here...

Here they were singing "If you're happy and you know it"

We tried a little "head and shoulders knees and toes"





 And I let them try to model for me....


 and yah, that didnt work either!  haha!!!  But they still had fun time while capturing these special moments.  These two girls rock our world! We are so very blessed to be able to be so close with Bella's family and that God choose us to be the parents of these two special girls.  For that, I am forever grateful!

OH and this is the only picture that even came close to what my goal was for a photo!!!
At least they are both looking at the camera, right????



date Tuesday, April 19, 2011

3 comments to “Grateful for friendship”

  1. Becca
    5:48 AM

    Hahaha, they're so cute together!!!! Glad you got at least one photo of them looking at the camera...

  1. EN
    10:03 AM

    Too much cuteness in one room! I bet that was a fun day :-)

  1. Ria
    9:56 PM

    Cute gal pals!!