Wow.... I havent blogged forever.. I miss it, but never seem the time to do it, and it seems so much easier to just hop on facebook and post it there. Heck, I dont even know how many people read my blog anymore! Thought I would share what we did today. Mayson had preschool track and field day. All it is really is a bunch of fun outside activities for the kids. Mayson  had a  fun time.


A little Ring Toss fun!!!!  


Relay Race...  Go May May Go!!!



Bowling anyone??



 
going for the Goal!!

It was so fun seeing my girl, do what the other kids were doing and having so much fun. One more week of preschool and she will officially be a kindergartener...EEEEKKK!!!!!

date Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1 comments to “Its been a while...”

  1. CJ
    9:57 AM

    She's so awesome!! I'm glad to see a post from you! I think FB has taken over blogging for a lot of people!