Today was Jaydens 5th grade promotion. The gym was filled with moms, dads, grandparents, sisters, brothers, etc... There were 4 kids that spoke about their experiences in elementary school and they did the neatest slide show that brought many tears to parents eyes.
Its so hard to believe that my little man is going to middle school. I swear i just potty trained the kid and took away his "dede" AKA "binky". Now he is our big boy headed to a new school full of new teachers, classes and friends. He is excited but I am not!!
One thing I will say is he still gives me kisses even in front of his school friends and waved at me today when he got his certificate!! That is one thing I hope he will never feel "too old to do"!

date Friday, May 26, 2006

1 comments to “6th grade, here I come!!”

  1. Michelle
    8:07 PM

    congratulations!