I called the ARC of East Central Iowa today to see what services they offer for my little M&M. I am feeling the need to get together with other moms who have babies the same age as Mayson with DS. I would love to be able to build a relationship for her so she can have playmates like her with DS! Jonni, the lady I talked to at ARC said that the last playgroup they had are teenagers now and there is a new wave of babies coming in so I offered to help with starting a new playgroup! I am so excited about this! There are sooo many families in our area with this need that I never knew about! I hope it turns out to be great fun and a chance to make long lasting friendships!

date Wednesday, June 28, 2006

2 comments to “PLAYGROUP!”

  1. Michelle
    10:05 PM

    Good luck starting up a playgroup...hope you can get lots of mommies and babies involved!

  1. Anonymous
    5:08 PM

    It's great that you're taking the initiative on this. It will be good for both of you! Mom's need to play too sometimes.