Now that M&M has been eating solids, we have began the pooping issues.....Let's just say that pooping has become quite the production here at the Flege farm! She usually waits 2 or 3 days and then spends all day pooping!! I decided to step in and try and solve this issue. So, I went and bought her baby food prunes. I mean, come on, they can't be that bad, can they? Haha, was I in for a surprise, and so was M&M. As you can tell, she is NOT fond of prunes, but do you blame her????

date Monday, September 04, 2006

4 comments to “Do you blame her?”

  1. Debra
    9:02 PM

    I don't blame the girl...wow mom you are mean LOL. What a face.

    See you Wednesday.
    Hugs Debra and Hope

  1. Michelle
    10:10 AM

    No I can't blame her! LOL But what a cute picture anyway :)

  1. Michelle
    3:27 PM

    Ha! have you heard about Kerns Pear Nectar? it works!! Its a poop producing miracle. :) You buy it in the canned juice aisle at walmart, in a....can. (duh) And the good thing is, it tastes yunny. even for grownups who dont have poop problems. ;)

  1. jotcr2
    10:55 PM

    Sheena loves prunes. Thankfully considering her downstairs issues. They are so sweet. I boil them up with apricots, then puree the lot. She has it as a dessert.