My mom and dad came down to celebrate my moms 65th birthday!! It was quite the party! We had supper and then angle food cake with strawberry sauce and whip cream.. yum yum. After that, my sister, who is a barber, decided our lil brother needed a new "do". So she gave him a mohawk. Looks good, dont ya think? Lets just say it lasted about 5 minutes!!!!!!!
Then mom opened her gifts. We got her a pretty purple gazing ball for her garden. The last one was broken by deer.....the stinkers. She also got some really cute easter towels and pot holders.
Anyway, then we all got concert tickets for the one and only Rockin Rylee on her piano. It was quite the concert!
Jayden was gone so he missed out on the fun. Its fun having family all together for a great time!





Me and Gramps

I look so cool in my uncle Aarons hat!

Watching Rylee play....

Gramas crazy cake

Aarons mohawk

Rylee rockin on the piano.. She gave us a great concert!

Pretty easter towels

date Saturday, March 24, 2007

3 comments to “happy birthday mom!”

  1. jotcr2
    4:26 AM

    Great pics. I am so fond of Mayson. She looks so cute in her little pink romper.

  1. Michelle
    11:09 AM

    happy bday to your mom! sounds like it was a great time!

  1. Julie
    12:08 PM

    Hey Amy, these pics are great! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I wish Mina and I had been there with you all.