We have PINK EYE... yup... good ol conjunctivitis!!!! yeee haaa~

date Wednesday, July 11, 2007

6 comments to “Eye update...”

  1. Jodie
    11:24 AM

    Oh, isn't it just a joy?! I hate when we all get it. Seems to come around our house about twice a year.

  1. Me
    2:40 PM

    been there done that! Hope it clears up quick for her and no one else gets it!

  1. Anonymous
    2:40 PM

    Gotta love pink eye! I hope it goes away soon and stays away from everyone else in the house!!

    And I LOVE your new background!!

  1. Me
    2:40 PM

    Oh yeah....I like the new design too!!

  1. All 4 My Gals
    8:58 PM

    I hope she's better soon and that the rest of you don't get it. I love your new blog look! :)

  1. Melissa @ Banana Migraine
    8:31 AM

    Oh no!!! I hope it clears up quickly! Cute new design :)