Dean passed away today at 2:15pm. May he rest in peace.
And may his wife and kids somehow find a way to cope.

date Monday, November 19, 2007

9 comments to “Dean”

  1. Christina
    8:44 PM

    Oh amy I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Many prayers for the family and for you too {{{{hugs}}}}

  1. RK
    10:30 PM

    I'm very sorry. We'll continue to pray for the family, especially those children.

  1. Jodie
    9:16 AM

    Oh my goodness. Our prayers are with all of you!

  1. Anonymous
    9:20 AM

    Amy I am so sorry!
    He gave the gift of life in his death by donating organs, it shows just what a wonderful person he is...May this gift give comfort in the days to come to his family that he has saved so many others lives...What a wonderful man your friend Dean is..God bless and comfort you...
    Love to you,
    Rose

  1. Brandee
    7:14 PM

    oh no, I was hoping to find better news. I'm so sorry for you all.

  1. Michelle
    10:16 AM

    oh Amy I'm so so sorry to hear about your friend; and to think this happened because of a fall down the basement stairs -how devastating for his family - will keep them in my prayers, especially during the holiday season.

    May you guys have safe travels and also praying for your FILs surgery.

  1. Tammy and Parker
    11:04 PM

    Just stopped by with a hug...

  1. jotcr2
    5:00 PM

    I am sorry that he passed away. It will be hard on his kids, and they'll need your support. How fragile life is.

  1. All 4 My Gals
    3:39 PM

    Amy your family and of course Dean's are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss honey.