Our friend Dean really needs your prayers. We got a call today that he had taken a fall and hit his head on their basement stairs. They air lifted him to the University of Iowa were he is on life support. His brain has bled and swollen just too much. He has now developed fever and things don't look good. We went to see him tonite, hold his hand and say goodbye. His wife is a dear friend of mine too. We all graduated from the same high school, got married the same time, had kids together... took vacations together.... Their twin boys and little girl are really in need of prayers and a miracle.....

date Sunday, November 18, 2007

5 comments to “saddness”

  1. Michelle
    9:30 PM

    oh Amy I just can't imagine ... what a terrible accident it sounds like it was. I will keep Dean in my prayers, as well as his family, and pray for a miracle.

  1. RK
    10:19 PM

    Oh my goodness. I'm very sorry. There aren't any words...I'll be praying for Dean and his family.

  1. Michelle
    11:04 PM

    oh gosh Amy. Im sorry. Prayers for him,,,them.

  1. Kitty, Nathanael's Mom
    4:58 AM

    Amy, my prayers are with yours and Dean's family at this most horribly difficult time. I know it sounds cliche' but it's true. I just pray that he isn't in pain or suffering and that the Lord decides what's best. It must've been so hard for you but at least he knows how much you love him. Many long-distance hugs, Kitty

  1. Brandee
    1:38 PM

    :( that is so tragic. I'm very, very sorry...