First of all, I want to wish all you Mothers and Granmas out there a very Happy Mothers Day!! I hope you all had a special one! I had a nice weekend. My mom and I went and got Manicures and Pedicures together. We also celebrated my sister in laws 30th birthday! Happy birthday Sara and welcome to being older than dirt! haha We love ya!


















Jayden had a Baseball tournament all weekend and Rylee had a double header for soccer.
Here is my girl playing soccer. For being my "girly girl" she does quite well!
Here she is in action! She is #2 in the dark maroon shirt! Go Rylee!!!




date Sunday, May 11, 2008

2 comments to “Mothers day weekend...”

  1. Michelle
    9:41 PM

    you have very athletic kids. you must be exhausted from all the carpooling. It looks like a ton of fun though!

  1. The Mom
    10:06 AM

    Fun times Amy! I can so relate :) Looks like they had a blast though! Happy belated mother's day!

    p.s. you're tagged :) I can't wait to see what your title is :) Your life is as crazy as mine :)