I have been praying all day for my Aunt Marge. I am not one that normally commits myself to prayer throughout the day, but she really needs them. Let me tell you a little bit about her. First of all, many of you in the Down Syndrome on line community know her as my cousin Shelly's mom. Many years ago they diagnosed my aunt with MS. She has progressively gotten worse and a few months ago was in the hospital. After further testing they discovered she has LYME'S DISEASE! So now the big question is does she really have MS or is it the LYME'S DISEASE? Their symptoms are almost identical!! They have her on heavy duty antibiotics which is doing some nasty things to her body. She is so tired and her hair is falling out. I feel so helpless and wish there is something I could do to help her. Right now my Aunt is lying in a hospital bed unable to move. Her blood count is in the 20's.... If you could give one thing I ask that you pray for her. She has to get well!

also, I have a box of of clothes all ready to send out to a couple sweet girls that I know could really use them!! It feels so good to give! Thanks Bethany for doing this!!!

date Monday, December 14, 2009

2 comments to “Day 12.. another prayer”

  1. CJ
    9:33 AM

    Hang in there, hon! Thinking of you all and sending out positive vibes for a speedy recovery!!!

  1. To Love Endlessly
    7:40 PM

    Oh wow, I'm praying for her, absolutely. Keep us posted on her progress!