Remember when I posted about the great Christmas Cards that Shutterfly has to offer?  Well, I just got mine done and ordered them!  I am sooo excited to get them!  They were so easy to do!  The hardest part was picking which one to use! They have so many to choose from.   I ended up letting Rylee pick and I think they turned out great!
Happy Holidays!!!!!!



Merry Mod Christmas 5x7 folded card
Get custom photo Christmas cards online at Shutterfly.com.
View the entire collection of cards.

date Monday, November 29, 2010

3 comments to “Christmas cards are done!!!!!!”

  1. motherofangels
    10:52 PM

    Cute Christmas card! Wanted to say HI and tell you the traveling afghan is with us up in Calgary Alberta! I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog :)

  1. Stephanie
    6:33 AM

    oh i really envy you organized people! I'll probably be running for the post office on Christmas Eve!!

    I'm just reading your other comment, Canada! I'll never get that afghan...

  1. Krista
    5:34 PM

    Your cards look great. I am very angry at Shutterfly right now. I ordered grandparent books for my husband and my parents...back in the beginning of November and they are lost in transit. They can't even tell me where they are....and actually the Afghan got sent today to the UK, we're going international baby! I am told 5 days, express post. Fingers crossed that it doesn't get lost like my shutterfly order.