I really need to blog. I have so much to blog about but not enough time to do it! I am really spread thin right now while hubby recovers from his surgery. I am the only TAXI in our family right now so you know where I am most of the time.... yup, sitting in that damn expedition!! Hubby did drive to a clients today and stayed there a few hours. He was beat when he got home though. He is getting stronger everyday.
Once again, thank you to EVERYONE that has supported us during hubbies surgery and recovery. We couldn't of gotten through it without your love, support, prayers, food, donations and hugs. It's amazing the generosity from you all!!

Here is a few pictures from our last few weeks. Soccer, halloween at my gramas with all my relatives, and getting to meet Ellen Stumbo at their garage sale fundraiser! Things are finally starting to feel normal again...little by little.

date Thursday, November 05, 2009

4 comments to “I am still here.....”

  1. Beverly
    10:15 AM

    looks like a great weekend!

  1. CJ
    3:02 PM

    You guys look great! Tell that man of yours to take it easy!!

  1. Monica Crumley
    1:50 PM

    Great photos. Love your "beard", too :-)

  1. Robin
    11:43 PM

    It has been a while since I have stpped by your blog. So sorry to hear about hubby. Hope he is doing better. Mayson looks great!!! How are you guys holding up with him being out of work? Can you go to my blog an send me your address? I would like to send something. I won't post your address on the blog (of course). Take care & you guys are in my prayers!